We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of significant achievement within the business/commercial sector. Charity experience is not a prerequisite, but the ability to maintain the balance between care, compassion and commercialism will be a real benefit.
Purpose of the role
The Trustees will support the Chair and executive director by contributing to the strategic direction of the charity, the wider governance and leadership of the Board and representation of KET externally.
The Trustees must be prepared to make a time commitment of between 2 to 3 days per month: as a charitable organisation, the Trustees receive no remuneration.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Help to identify growth opportunities for KET, such as new contracts, partnerships and services
- Provide support and advice to the executive director in helping to define the KET’s strategy and business plans
- Help to develop the group as one of the best organisations to work for in Kent
- To support the executive director on specific projects on areas of expertise when required
- To attend Board meetings each month and other meetings as required
- Represent KET to external stakeholders
- Ensuring KET complies with its governing documents, company and charity law and other legislation
Please apply by sending details of what you feel you can contribute to KET along with your CV to email@example.com