Kent Enterprise House, Herne Bay, Kent
Kent Enterprise Trust [KET] is a charity that has been breaking down the barriers to unemployment for the people in Kent for over 30 years. Our vision is that no one in Kent of employable age should be out of work because they have not had the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our mission is to improve the lives of people in Kent by enabling them to overcome individual challenges to employment by providing support, training and access to opportunities to develop their potential.
We are looking for someone who can fill a role with a broad remit of building services and information management and also develop a new open plan co-working space for start-ups, remote workers and small businesses to work collaboratively with the support of our many partners.
KET delivers its services mainly through training and development programmes, working with our partners to give people of employable age a better chance of finding meaningful work. We ensure our beneficiaries receive practical, real life skills. We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to build confidence, learn and develop, improve their chances of employment and feel a worthwhile member of a community.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensure a well-run professional office environment for both our customers and beneficiaries.
- Support staff, apprentices, volunteers and work placements to provide excellent facilities management and customer service.
- Develop and market a new co-working environment to encourage and support small businesses and start-ups through collaborative working and networking.
- Identify and influence funding opportunities for KET, such as new contracts, partnerships and services.
- Lead on IT and technical developments for the charity with support from suppliers.
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career in Facilities/IT Management working for a charity with a clear purpose and vision. For further details telephone 01227 844500.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 20th November