Kent Enterprise Trust (KET) is passionate about creating real opportunities and supporting people in overcoming individual challenges. We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to build confidence, learn and develop, improve their chances of employment and create a sustainable lifestyle.
This is a key position. All our trustees ensure that there is proper governance to determine strategic direction and ensure the development of its aims, activities. The position is voluntary requiring a commitment of around two to three days per month.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Represent KET to external stakeholders and develop the group as key charity in Kent
- Identify growth opportunities for KET, such as new contracts, partnerships and services
- Provide support and advice to the executive director to define the strategy and business plans
- Support the executive director on specific projects on areas of expertise when required
- Attend Board meetings each month and other meetings as required
- Ensure compliance with governing documents, company and charity law and other legislation
For further information or to apply please sending details of what you feel you can contribute along with your CV to email@example.com by 1 November 2014.